Please note: currently lead time is about 6 weeks.
PRE ORDER FOR Ver 2.0 (2021)
New in version 2:
- Improved power consumption.
- CV Expander header to use with our cv expanders (ex12, ex2) and get 4 knobs to control soft parameters.
- Back Trigger interface to connect with 1uT_u 4ROBOTS or Power Bus gate rail.
- Slim design, only 25mm.
- Option for VOR or non VOR operation (to work with any firmware).
1uO_c - 4ROBOTS is 1U Ornament and Crime for Intellijel 1U format.
The first Ornament and Crime with VOR System
Ornament and Crime is the "Swiss army knife" for your system, now for Intellijel 1u format.
Multi-purpose module with tons of functions:
- Analogue shift register
- Tonnetz transformations
- “vector” sequencer
- Quad pitch quantiser
- Scale and note mask sequencer
- Quadrature LFO
- Lorenz and Rössler
- Quad envelope generator
- Step sequencer
- Bouncing ball envelope generator
- Byte beats
- Harmonic quantiser
- Reference voltages
- Frequency meter
- Tempo meter
VOR - Variable Outputs Range:
Prevues versions of Ornament and Crime modules can only offer output range of 9vpp and single offset (usually -3v to 6v). To change this offset, physical resistors at the circuit board should be replaced with different values followed by long calibration process.
This range is a compromise for most o_C applications, it is not good enough for envelopes which needs a peek of 10v to completely open a VCA and it's not good enough for a LFO's which needs a Bi-Polar range for its operation.
At the development process of 1uO_c 4ROBOTS we decided to completely redesign the range and offset system (at the hardware and at the firmware) to achieve variable range that set automatically for each App*.
1uO_c 4ROBOTS comes with extended range of 10vpp and option to set the range to: Bi-Polar (+/-5v), Uni-Polar (0v to 10v) or Asymmetric (-3v to 7v)*.
* VOR is limited only for Official firmware.
New in v2.0: Hardware support for VOR or NON VOR firmwares with jumper on the back of the module (When changing this jumper a recalibration should be performed).
Expander header is available on 1uO_c 4ROBOTS v2.0 back.
2 sizes of CV Expanders to choose from makes the ability to control software parameters with 4 knobs + aditional 4 CV inputs to use as offset for the main CV inputs.
- ex12: 12hp (Intellijel) with 4 CV inputs and attenuverters to scale and invert cv signals, when nothing puged in to the inputs the attenuverters normalized to internal CV source.
- ex2: Standard 3u/2hp (regular 2hp module) with 4 CV inputs and attenuverters to scale and invert cv signals, when nothing puged in to the inputs the attenuverters normalized to internal CV source.
4ROBOTS series is made according to the Intellijel 1u standard and will fit all Intellijel cases with a 1u row
** Not compatible with Pulp Logic 1U.
For Pulp Logic Version of 1uO_c please check here
1uO_c - 4ROBOTS
Intellijel 1u format / 30HP
+12v - 40mA, -12v - 10mA, +5v - 0mA
Face Plate & Screen:
Option 1: Brushed anodized aluminium with dark grey print & Built In 1.3" OLED Screen
Option 2: Brushed black anodized aluminium with white print & Built In 1.3" OLED Screen (Currently not avalable)